Web Intelligence Consulting
Supporting Your Goals With Over a Decade of Experience
Web intelligence can be challenging to do right and requires expertise. Technology can be a tremendous help, but the human element plays a major part in what eventually gets transformed into intelligence deliverables. With Web Intelligence Consulting
we offer to put our expertise, which was established by over a decade of web intelligence work in the Dark Web, to assist your team in achieving its goals.
Idan Aharoni - Founder & CEO
Idan is the former Head of Cyber Intelligence at RSA, the Security Division of EMC, where he founded and led an intelligence group responsible of gathering, analyzing and reporting intelligence findings on cybercrime activities. Idan joined Cyota (later acquired by RSA) in February 2005, where he founded the FraudAction Intelligence team, which he led until 2013. Later, he founded the CyberCrime Intelligence team, which provided enterprises intelligence on data leaks from malware activity. With over a decade worth of experience in leading the monitoring of cybercriminal communities, Idan offers vast expertise into the underground fraud economy and how cybercriminals operate.
- Utilize over a decade of experience in monitoring the Dark Web, providing intelligence deliverables to some of the largest organizations in the world
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of your web intelligence operation
- Enhance the intelligence deliverables sent to stakeholders
- Supporting your on-going operation, such as discovery of new sources, research and more
- Tailored to existing solutions, workflows and processes
- Training sessions and workshops on a myriad of subjects related to the intelligence work, including Dark Web fundamentals, building a Web Intelligence infrastructure and more